The Development Committee serves to establish a strategy for a sound financial base to support the mission of the national USGBC organization, and to promote vibrant growth and influence of the local chapter in support of its leaders in sustainable design for our chapter and the Heartland Region.
The Development committee includes the following positions. To volunteer for one of these open volunteer opportunities, contact Ryan Evans or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Development Committee Facilitator (reports directly to Chapter Board)
- Director of Major Gifts
- Director of Corporate Sponsorship
- Foundation/Grant Manager
- Membership Committee Liaison
- Individual Giving Coordinator
- Community Committee Liaison
- Special Events Coordinator